Call for New Workshop Proposals
The call is closed.
We invite colleagues to submit 500-word workshop proposals with an extended list of possible participants and their paper topics by 26 October 2020. Given the special situation caused by the transferral of accepted workshops from EWIS 2020, we intend to bring together five to six new workshops with up to 20 participants in each. Proposals should seek to add thematic novelty in light of the already accepted workshops and strive towards diversity both in the composition of the team of convenors and potential workshop participants.
We are seeking proposals for workshops on specific themes within the broad field of International Studies from potential convenors who would organise and chair the workshops. The proposals should include:
- Workshop title
- Description of workshop topic and its relevance (max 500 words)
- An indication of possible paper topics and potential participants (1-2 pages)
- A short CV of each workshop convenor (max 1 page each)
Maximum of two convenors per each workshop. Workshop convenors must be current EISA members. They will pay a reduced participation fee and will be invited to the workshop convenors’ dinner. They will, however, fund and arrange their own travel and accommodation.
Accepted workshop conveners will be notified by 16 November 2020. The general call for papers will then open on 30 November 2020 and run until 18 January 2021.
- 26/10/2020 – Call for Workshop Proposals Closes
- 16/11/2020 – Decision on Successful Workshops
- 30/11/2020 – General Call for Papers Opens
- 18/01/2021 – General Call for Papers Closes
- 22/02/2021 – Acceptance emails – Registration Opens
- 31/03/2021 – Registration Closes
- 30/04/2021 – Finalisation of Workshops
- 01/06/2021 – Finalisation of the Programme
Submission & Inquiries: All proposals should be submitted as PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to Revecca Pedi (email@example.com) and Gabi Schlag (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the title ‘EWIS 2021 Workshop Proposal’.
Please contact email@example.com for general enquiries about EWIS 2021.