Transferring Abstracts from PEC 2020
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS FOR PEC 2020
Considering the evolution of the COVID-19 situation and taking into account concerns about the health and well-being of participants and possible travel and gathering restrictions in September 2020, the organizing committee has made the decision to postpone PEC until 2021. The conference will be held from Tuesday 21 September to Friday 24 September 2021.
Transferring your abstracts to the PEC 2021 event
To ensure that our community does not miss the extraordinary input of this year’s conference, authors can decide whether they would like to transfer their abstracts, panel, and roundtable proposals to the next year or withdraw them instead.
Please be aware that abstracts which you decide to keep will count toward the submission limit for PEC 2021.
The option in the online portal to confirm or withdraw your abstract will be available from 4 August 2020 to 13 February 2021.
All abstract submitters will be notified by e-mail to make sure everyone is informed and has the chance to do so.
1. Log into the online portal
2. Click “View Abstracts” button
3. On the left side you can see a list with your submissions
- The button “Awaiting Response” signifies that you have not selected if you are keeping or withdrawing your submission yet.
4. Select one of the following:
- The button “Awaiting Response” then changes to either “Keep” or “Deleted”
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WITHOUT CONFIRMING YOUR ABSTRACT FOR THE NEXT YEAR’S CONFERENCE IT WILL BE WITHDRAWN AUTOMATICALLY AFTER THE DEADLINE ON 13 February 2021
Should you like to alter your decision, or you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Call for Abstracts for PEC 2021
To give everyone the opportunity to send new proposals for 2021, an additional Call for Abstracts will be open:
- 17 February 2021 – Abstract submission will open
- 29 March 2021 – Abstract submission deadline