Paid Position: Communications Assistant
THE APPLICATION IS CLOSED
European International Studies Association is seeking a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to the EISA Office and the Governing Board.
The position is part-time and will be paid on a competitive hourly-basis.
Communications Assistant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the EISA’s communications strategy
- Preparing and scheduling email and social media updates in direct dialogue with the EISA Office and the Governing Board
- Assisting in publishing and maintaining website content
Applicants should have familiarity with:
- Social and digital media communications strategies
- Social media dashboard applications (e.g., Tweetdeck)
Ability to work with established design software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop) is also desirable.
We particularly welcome applicants with a background in IR or other branches of the social sciences.
For details, applications and inquiries, please contact email@example.com.