Abstract submission for EWIS2019 is now closed.
General Information & Deadlines
- Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline 13 January 2019. Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
- One author can only submit 1 abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted to one of the aforementioned workshop topics
- The presentation type should be confirmed during the submission:
- Paper presentation
- Abstracts could be amended in the online submission system until the submission deadline of 20 January 2019.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the EWIS 2019 Scientific Committee – Workshop Conveners in consultation with the Programme Chairs. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and rejected but may also recommend that your abstract is considered in a different workshop.
- All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 28 February 2019.
- All presenting authors are obliged to register by 31 March 2019.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- When submitting your abstract, consider and select the best suitable workshop – and one alternative workshop should your first choice not accept your submission.
- The abstract title is limited by 20 words. Please capitalise your abstract title in the following way - This is my Abstract for EWIS 2019: For Presentation in Krakow.
- Up to 10 authors can be included (incl. presenting author). The person, who submits the abstract is automatically considered to be the contact person for all future correspondence. Authors order could be changed if needed by swopping the names at the list of the co-authors. The first name is considered to be the main author. Presenting author could be amended in the online submission system while managing co-authors.
- The maximum abstract length is 200 words, which is approximately 2/3 of A4 page. Pictures/charts/special formulas are not allowed within the abstract text.
- Each author should submit from 3 to 6 keywords matching /his/her abstract content. Please insert the keywords in alphabetical order.
- The submitter is required to include presenting author’s short biography (up to 100 words).
Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact the conference secretariat at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.