BISA 2020 Conference: Call for panels
Dear EISA members,
This is an email for colleagues planning to participate in the annual conference of the British International Studies Association (BISA) taking place in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK from 17-19 June 2020. EISA is sponsoring three panels at that conference.
EISA members wishing to take up this opportunity are invited to send complete panel proposals following the below guidelines to email@example.com by Thursday, 12 December 2019. We will inform members about whether we can include their panel into our limited contingent soon after (so those who are not successful can submit via the regular BISA portal by their 20 December deadline).
BISA is asking that panel proposals contain the following information:
1. Title of the Panel/Roundtable
2. Panel Abstract (no more than 300 words)
3. Name of the chair, institutional affiliation, and email address
4. Name of the discussant, institutional affiliation, and email address (if required)
5. Title, paper abstract (no longer than 300 words), name, institutional affiliation for each paper
Every panel/roundtable requires 5 participants and a chair OR 4 participants, 1 discussant, and a chair. Further details can be found here: https://conference.bisa.ac.uk/call-papers.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Dr Felix Berenskötter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.