BEST ARTICLE IN GLOBAL AFFAIRS
The journal Global Affairs traces trends and events in global and European politics and facilitates debate about current issues. The prize is awarded to the most innovative article with considerable impact on debates about current global politics.
- all articles published online in Global Affairs in the calendar year two years prior to the award
- the prize will be announced on the Global Affairs website
- 250 GBP by Taylor and Francis
- a presentation of the award at the annual EISA conference
- an invitation to the Section Chairs' Dinner at the EISA conference
- free conference registration
- a year's free membership in EISA
If you have any queries about this award, please contact EISA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
André Barrinha and Thomas Renard: “Cyber-diplomacy: the Making of an International Society in the Digital Age”
Sebastian Oberthür: “Where to go from Paris? The European Union in Climate Geopolitics”