General Information & Deadlines
The abstract submission opens 10 January 2022.
- Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the ConfTool submission system by the given deadline 31 January 2022. Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the EWIS 2022 programme.
- One author can only submit 1 abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted to one of the aforementioned workshop topics.
- The presentation type should be confirmed during the submission: Paper presentation
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the EWIS 2022 Scientific Committee – Workshop Conveners in consultation with the Programme Chairs. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and rejected but may also recommend that your abstract is considered in a different workshop.
- All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 21 February 2022.
- All presenting authors are obliged to register by 3 April 2022.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- When submitting your abstract, consider and select the best suitable workshop – and one alternative workshop should your first choice not accept your submission.
- The abstract title is limited by 20 words. Please capitalise your abstract title following this basic template: This is my Abstract for EWIS 2022: For Presentation in Thessaloniki.
- Up to 4 authors can be included (incl. presenting author). The person, who submits the abstract is automatically considered to be the contact person for all future correspondence. The first name is considered to be the main author.
- The maximum abstract length is 250 words, which is approximately 2/3 of A4 page. Pictures/charts/special formulas are not allowed within the abstract text.
- Each author should submit up to 5 keywords matching his/her abstract content. Please insert the keywords in alphabetical order.
Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact the EWIS 2022 organisers at email@example.com.